Paged Comments enables comment paging. Useful for those popular blog entries receiving many comments, or a simple guestbook page within WordPress.
- Comment ordering: show latest comments first, or last
- Specify number of comments to display per page
- Enable paging for all posts and pages, or on a per-post basis
- Give users the choice to view all comments on one page with a show all link
- Specify the first or last page of comments to load by default
- See sample config file for more
Examples of Use
The plugin is used to manage comments related to the plugin itself:
The following sites also use the plugin:
Visit the plugin page for installation steps for the latest release of the plugin.
Download and extract plugin files to a folder locally.
paged-comments-config-sample.phpto configure, then save the file as
If you’re upgrading and you already have a paged-comments-config.php file, you can ignore this step.
Upload the whole
/wp-content/plugins/. The plugin files should now be in
Enable the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Paged Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors