It is a plugin for WordPress of Ondoku that converts text into an audio file and reads it aloud. With this plugin, you can have your blog text read aloud.
- Free registration is required for reading aloud to use this plug-in.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Ondoku”.
- Select the “Ondoku” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
The setup is very easy.
Open the settings page while logged in to Ondoku.
Copy the access token.
Just paste the access token from “Settings” of “Plugins” of WordPress and save it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“text-to-speech Ondoku” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2021/03/06 Support voice and speed, pitch settings.
2021/03/07 Redirect to setting, when install plugin.
2021/03/12 Add new language and voices.
2021/10/08 Add token check.
2022/05/24 Fix JSON duplicate parse