Easy Replace provides you easiest way to find a phrase and replace in no time. This can be applied to various categories of post types.
- Easy find and replace for your content
- Covers post, page,nav menu item
Easy Replace searches the string and replaces it dynamically at run time.
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-replace and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [easy-replace.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
- Upload the ‘easy-replace.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Easy Replace Work flow Explained
Once Easy Replace plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Easy Replace on the sidebar menu section.
- You can start adding replacement pairs by clicking on Add New at Dashboard.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Replace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Replace” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit to the WP repository.
- UI Enhancements
- Whole word match feature integrated
- Issues Fixing
- Search functionality added
- Delete functionality
- Compatibility check.