The Count CWP displays the count of Characters, Words and Paragraphs, in real-time, while writing in the visual/text editor of posts/pages, or in custom textarea fields, as an Editor, Author or Admin.
- In Settings > Count CWP, you can show or hide the count of characters, words or paragraphs.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download the file
- Unzip it.
count-cwpdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin.
- Configure the options from the
Settings > Count CWPpage
Why would I want to use this plugin?
This plugin is helpful if you are an author or marketing manager and you want to count the number of characters or words in the textarea fields for advertisement purposes.
Contributors & Developers
“Count Characters, Words and Paragraphs while typing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
11-Feb-2022 : v1.0.1
- [Compatibility] Fully compatible with WordPress v5.9
- Minor fixes and improvements
03-Sep-2021 : v1.0.0
- First beta release