This plugin can represent tabular numeric data, functions or some kinds of quality structure and provides different info.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
- Different Types: Chart block comes with different types, you can easily switch the type of chart.
How to use
- First install the Chart Block plugin
- Add the Chart Block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For Installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Chart Graphical representation for data visualization.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Chart Block
- Click on the Chart Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Chart Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
chart-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Chart Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Chart Block free?
Yes, Chart Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Chart Block – Represent your data by chart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Chart Block – Represent your data by chart” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Chart Block – Represent your data by chart” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add translate feature
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Add option for height
- Reduce PHP Code
- Add option for show hide X or Y scales
- Add option for show hide grid lines
- Add Download option for the chart
- Performance upgrade
- Update theme and Colors
- Add option to change point size
- Fix border size when hover
- Initial Release