Zidithemes Testimonials is designed to improve the layout of client testimonials, team, profile and works with the Gutenberg editor. This custom block is designed to display testimonials. It has options to add an image, description and name. The Zidithemes testimonial is a superb solution for creating testimonials.
Zidithemes Testimonials plugin, Copyright 2020 Zidithemes
Zidithemes Testimonials plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Zidithemes Testimonials plugin bundles the following resources:
Image used in screenshot.png: A photo by nappy
License: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Zidithemes Testimonials
Note: This plugin requires the Gutenberg plugin active.
- Upload ‘zidithemes-testimonials’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block.
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Zidithemes testimonials’ block.
- Add an image, testimonial description and name to the block.
- Within the ‘Block’ section on the right, adjust the color.
- Q: Does this plugin require the Gutenberg plugin?
A: Yes, the Gutenberg plugin must be installed and active in order to use this block.
- Q: Can I use the Zidithemes Testimonials Block with themes other than Zidithemes Themes?
A: Yes, the block will work and transfer between themes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zidithemes Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zidithemes Testimonials” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released: January 2, 2020
Made compatible with WordPress 5.3
- Released: September 13, 2018
Fix image issues
Fix author url issues
- Released: September 7, 2018
Fix image issues
- Released: September 5, 2018