Import Yala Themes official Themes Demo content, widgets and theme settings with just one click using Advanced Import.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Yalathemes Toolkit
- Activate Yalathemes Toolkit plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Data
- Download yalathemes-toolkit.
- Upload the ‘yalathemes-toolkit’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Yalathemes Toolkit from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Customizer (Appearance -> Customize) to add custom color to your site.
1. What is the plugin license?
This plugin is released under a GPL license. This Plugin is fork of https://wordpress.org/plugins/yalathemes-toolkit/ for Yala Themes
2. What themes this plugin supports?
The plugin currently only supports Yalathemes Themes
3. Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance > One Click Demo Import.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YalaThemes ToolKit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YalaThemes ToolKit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Demo Import Text Change to Yala Themes Toolkit
- Demo added
- Elementor Issue fixed
- Some demo added
- Submitted on .org