From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Yalathemes Toolkit
- Activate Yalathemes Toolkit plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Data
- Download yalathemes-toolkit.
- Upload the ‘yalathemes-toolkit’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Yalathemes Toolkit from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Customizer (Appearance -> Customize) to add custom color to your site.
1. What is the plugin license?
This plugin is released under a GPL license. This Plugin is fork of https://wordpress.org/plugins/yalathemes-toolkit/ for Yala Themes
2. What themes this plugin supports?
The plugin currently only supports Yalathemes Themes
3. Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance > One Click Demo Import.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YalaThemes ToolKit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Demo Import Text Change to Yala Themes Toolkit
- Demo added
- Elementor Issue fixed
- Some demo added
- Submitted on .org