Video Popup Block by WPZOOM – a simple yet powerful single-block WordPress plugin designed to enhance your website with engaging video content. This plugin adds a Gutenberg block to your WordPress editor, enabling you to effortlessly create customizable buttons that, when clicked, open a responsive popup containing a YouTube, Vimeo, or Self-Hosted (MP4) video.
- Works with Vimeo & YouTube videos
- Supports self-hosted (MP4) videos — NEW
- Customize the Play button as you want
- Choose your Play icon
- Simple & Lightweight block
- Single-block plugin that can be installed directly in the editor. No bloat!
Perfect for Block Themes (FSE – Full Site Editing Themes)!
Recommended Themes & DEMO
Place this block inside a Cover block.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WPZOOM Video Popup Block
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for plugin name
- Install & Activate.
In the Block editor click on the “+” button to add a new button. Search for “Video Popup Block” to add the block in the editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Popup Block by WPZOOM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added preview for self-hosted videos
- Added the ability to use self-hosted videos
- Initial plugin release