Zoho WordPress integration is a plugin for capturing leads from web form page/post and contacts from user registration to CRM Zoho directly from WordPress. Zoho WordPress integration plugin is now part of WP Leads Builder For Any CRM, a combined plugins for all CRM plugins with more features. Zoho WordPress plugin is a simple, advanced, easy to set up CRM Zoho web forms generator for WordPress on the fly. It helps to generate a web form via user friendly plugin interface which in turn used as a contact form to convert your traffic/visitors as high potential leads to CRM Zoho CRM.
- No HTML
- No Manual Work
- Simple Set up
- User friendly UI
- More Options
- Short Code Featured
- Dynamically Generated
- Add, Edit fields at any time
- Easy Manageable
* Fetch CRM Zoho lead fields directly into WordPress to create a form
* Enable/disable fields to include in form or not
* Short code to integrate form in post / page
* Separate short code to integrate form even as widget site wide
* Capture/sync new registered WP members to Zoho CRM contacts.
To upgrade for Leads Builder For CRM Pro
Other Useful Plugins & Addons By Smackcoders
The Leads Builder for WordPress to capture your webforms as leads to one of the top ranking open source CRM, install the WordPress Lead Form Data Collection to CRM Plugin. Install one of the CRM of your choice with the additional add-ons listed below and keep both parent plugin and CRM addon activated.
* Vtiger CRM
To know more about the premium bundled version, visit WordPress Lead Form Data Collection to CRM with unlimited features
- First, install CRM WordPress Leads
- Then Extract the wp-zoho-crm.zip in wordpress/wp-content/plugins using FTP or through plugin install in wp-admin.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress plugin list.
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact â†’ Contact Forms â†’ Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Contributors & Developers
“Zoho WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added: Edit Option for Thirdparty forms
- Checked: WordPress 5.7 Compatibility
- Added : Zoho CRM Domain Support(zoho.com,zoho.au,zoho.eu,zoho.in)
- Modified: Activated addon slug.
- Added: WP CSRF Protection.
- Added: Sync WordPress users as Leads into the Zoho CRM.
- Added: Leads Builder Pro Banner.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.3.2
- WordPress 5.0.3 compatibility
- Fixed security issue by adding missing validation on TLS Connections.
- WordPress 5.0.2 Compatibility
- ZOHO CRM API version 2 Compatibility
- WordPress 4.8.1 compatibility tested.
- Smooth auto migration script Removed
- Added a addon support
- WordPress 4.8 compatibility tested.
- Smooth auto migration script added to get new wp-leads-builder-for-any-crm installed
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility was checked.
- Migration script added to get new wp-leads-builder-for-any-crm
- Features moved to new combined plugin Leads Builder For Any CRM
- Added: Debug mode enable/disable options.
- Modified: Menu order changes.
- Improved UI for better usability
- Compatible with 3..9.1 and php 5.4
- Warnings and minor bug fixes
- Improved authentication error on authtokens
- This is the basic version. Tested and found works well without any issues.