When you write a long post, it is common to add h2 and h3 tags to create sections on a specific topic. This plug-in will search these sections and add a link to each of them at the beginning of your post. Each section will become a named anchor, allowing the user to browse quickly through your post.
This summary is also understood by major search engines and should improve your CTR (click-through rate) by providing richer snippets.
- Upload all files to a subdirectory of your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings in the dedicated section (Settings > Wp Summary)
You’re good to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp_summary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp_summary” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added translation capabilities
- Checked compatibility up to WordPress 4.0.1
- Added CSS identifiers (each depth level has its own class)
- Added choice : float left/right/none
- Fixed bug occuring when h2/h2 has a CSS class attached or if some ‘exotic’ content is in the tag.
- Fixed bug causing random behavior on some situations.