WP Random Post Inside plugin will allow you to show random post inside the post. It will help you to reduce website bounce rate by transferring user to check other pages related post. It’ll also helpful for seo by linking internal posts.
- Related post inside single post.
- Randomly generated post.
- Eye caching icon with post title.
- Seo friendly and reduce website bounce rate.
- Small & lightweight plugin.
- Plugin option page added for easy customization.
- Shortcode support added.
About the Author
A plugin by MD. Anisur Rahman Bhuyan [WordPress Developer], [https://anisbd.com], [email@example.com]
Problems and Support
If you face any problem and need urgent help feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with plugin reference or create a ticket to plugin support on WordPress.
Comments, Feedback and Idea
Please feel free to let me know about your idea, suggestion, comments about this plugin.
- Download ‘wp-random-post-inside.zip’ file from WordPress repository,
- Upload & Extract the zip file, copy and paste to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress Installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard,
- go to ‘Plugin > Add New’,
- search for ‘wp random post inside’,
- When find install & activate it
- That’s it 🙂
How to use shortcode in a post?
To use shortcode in any post just use [wprpi] in your post where you want to show random posts.
How to use parameters in shortcode
There are several parameters available to use in a shortcode like as :
[wprpi by=”category” post=”5″ title=”Related Post” icon=”show” cat_id=”1,2,3″ post_id=”1,2,3″ tag_slug=”hello,world”]
That means the post has no related posts / no relative category selected. Feel free to check another post to confirm if your problem exists.
For more details ?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Random Post Inside” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 01/05/2020 Font Size added to settings option.
- 01/11/2019 Permalink & shortcode updated.
- 12/07/2019 Gutenberg support.
- 31/12/2018 color updates.
- 29/07/2018 new settings option added.
- 02/08/2017 shortcode updated for post thumbnail and excerpt.
- 06/09/2016 stylesheet bug fix.
- 19/07/2016 plugin options panel and shortcode support added.
- 02/01/2016 First released of the plugin.