Quick and easy, your site will not load. Give your WordPress site image upload feature.
This plugin uses piclect.com site. And uploads of photos on the page to link to your site added.
Demo for wordpress website: http://makaleci.com/dersler/wordpress/php_file_cache/?page_id=546
- Jquery ajax image upload
- Multi and Drag & Drop image upload
- Admin setting pages
- Piclect.com collections check and update
- All image upload your piclect account added.
- Upload all images piclect page link your wordpress site.
- All images upload insert your wordpress db. (for next version)
- All collection check and insert your wordpress db. (for next version)
- Resize images upload
- Link bulk area after upload
- simple and quick 🙂
And more, please look here (turkish – english coming soon) http://makaleci.com/wordpress-sitelerinize-resim-yukleme-ozelligi-ekleyin-shortcode-piclect.html
- Images hosting : http://piclect.com
- jQuery : http://jquery.com/
- jQuery Upload File Plugin : http://hayageek.com/docs/jquery-upload-file.php
- WordPress : http://wordpress.org
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the /languages/kuaza_pic_up_lang-tr_TR.pot file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows).
- Install the plugin like you always install plugins, either by uploading it via FTP or by using the “Add Plugin” function of WordPress. (Upload directory ‘kuaza-post-shared-tracker’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Create API key for your wordpress site here: http://piclect.com/developer
- After validate your wordpress site, insert Api key and Api secret code wordpress plugins settings page.
- And more please look this page: (Turkish) http://makaleci.com/wordpress-sitelerinize-resim-yukleme-ozelligi-ekleyin-shortcode-piclect.html
- English document coming soon, but easy simple 🙂
- How do I add post/page ?
Very very easy. Insert this shortcode page/post text area:
- How do I add My piclect.com collections?
Go to the wordpress plugins settings page and update settings 🙂
- How do I change css style form?
Go to the wordpress plugins settings page and change style area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP images upload on piclect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP images upload on piclect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release (released plugins)