WP Configuration and Status is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will allow easy access to key configuration parameters within your WordPress installation.
- Shows the contents of php.info
- Shows the contents of .htaccess
- Shows the contents of wp-config.php
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Configuration and Status’
- Activate ‘WP Configuration and Status’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Configuration and Status.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP Configuration and Status from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘WP Configuration and Status’
- Choose the tab for the configuration settings you want to view
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Configuration and Status will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‘WP Configuration and Status’ from the plugin menu
Q : My configuration is not showing
A : Some hosting providers and WordPress installation may restrcit your access to specific configuration files in which case the plugin cannot show the contents.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Configuration and Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Configuration and Status” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning
Minor bug fixes
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’