The Request Network for WooCommerce plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take cryptocurrency payments directly on your store powered by the Request Network. The plugin has no setup fees, no monthly fees and no hidden costs.
- Allow customers to pay with Metamask or their Ledger Nano S hardware wallet.
- Accept payments in ETH and ERC20 tokens (REQ, DAI, KNC, OMG, DGX, KIN, BNB, BAT, ZRX and LINK). Bitcoin support coming soon.
- 100% free, no setup fees, no monthly fees and no hidden costs.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Real-time currency exchange rates with support for multiple currencies.
- Allows for testing on test-net (Rinkeby).
Request Network for WooCommerce currently supports:
- and many more
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type WooCommerce Request Network Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
For help setting up and configuring, please refer to our installation guide
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Will you be taking any profit for the plugin?
No, the plugin will be 100% free — no profit will be taken by me or the Request team.
- Does this require an SSL certificate?
No, although it is HIGHLY recommended you use SSL when handling any sensitive customer data.
- Will more ERC20 tokens be added in the future?
Yes, we will slowly be adding more ERC20 tokens in the future.
- Does this support both mainnet and testnet for testing?
Yes it does – mainnet and testnet (Rinkeby) can be toggled on/off in the plugin settings.
- Where can I find documentation?
- Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can contact me here.
To discuss the plugin feel free to join the Request Hub here.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Request Network Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors