Connect WooCommerce to your exiting Billomat account with ease and save time and money.
Clients and articles will be automatically created and updated and invoices are generated when a WooCommerce order completes.
This plugin uses Billomat webhooks to synchronize data from Billomat to WooCommerce.
Please register the following 3 webhooks in Billomat under “Settings > Webhooks” with the secret key shown under the Billomat tab in WoCommerce -> Settings.
Event: Customer / change
Event: Customer / delete
Event: Articles / change
Event: Articles / delete
Event: Delivery note / Change of status
Event: Delivery note / delete
Event: Invoice / Change of status (since 1.1.0 – 2017-11-02)
Event: Invoice / delete (since 1.1.0 – 2017-11-02)
- Move plugin files to the directory
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-billomator install it via WordPress plugin management.
- Activate WooCommerce Billomat from your Plugins page.
- Visit WoCommerce -> Settings and click on the Billomat tab to enter your billomatID and API key (you must activate the API access for a user under “Settings > employees“ in Billomat).
- Set the other options to your requirements.
Warning: please insert net prices, otherwise rounding errors can occur.
Contributors & Developers
“WooBillomat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooBillomat” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WooBillomat” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.4.8 – 2022-09-26
- Dev – Add
User-Agentheader to Billomat API requests.
2.4.7 – 2022-09-02
- Dev – Change invoice correction to new API endpoint.
2.4.6 – 2022-07-27
- Fix – Fix condition for checking correction invoice creation.
2.4.5 – 2022-03-15
- Fix – Swap join() parameters since glue right is deprecated in PHP 7.4.
2.4.4 – 2021-06-01
- Fix – Separate shipping calculation for carts with 0 total value. Fixes double-creation of shipping billing position under certain conditions (introduced by 2.4.3)
- Fix – Change selectors for order actions to correctly display invoice / delivery note icons
2.4.3 – 2021-05-19
- Fix – Fix missing shipping tax rate if tax total is 0
2.4.2 – 2021-04-12
2.4.1 – 2021-03-09
- Fix – Ignore cancelled orders on invoice update webhook
2.4.0 – 2020-11-30
- Fix – Add discount tax if Billomat tax setting is gross
- Dev – Guzzlehttp upgrade (version 6.3 to 7.2)
- Dev – Add header to Billomat API calls (WooBillomat [version])
2.3.8 – 2020-02-11
- Fix – Add shipping items for
shippingtax status: consider order items for products with tax_status shipping while creating shipping items
2.3.7 – 2019-07-18
- Fix – Find tax rate if tax has total (fixed no passed tax rate if default WC tax class is used)
2.3.6 – 2019-07-12
- Fix – Removed addition of discount tax
- Fix – Check invoice item tax class instead of tax total (fixed empty tax name / rate for items with 0% tax)
2.3.5 – 2019-05-06
Added missing $payment_method variable to map_data().
2.3.4 – 2019-04-17
- Fix – Moved template_id parameter from invoice ‘complete’ to ‘create’. Fixes a bug where no default invoice template is set in Billomat and WCB order status setting is ‘draft’ (results in unset template_id).
2.3.3 – 2019-03-27
- Fix – Changed shipping item calculation values to avoid rounding errors.
- Fix – Removed user_email update on customer update webhook (only update billing email, not WP user email).
2.3.2 – 2019-01-29
- Dev – Added default option to payment gateway based settings.
- Tweak – Pass order discount as invoice
reductionparameter instead of own invoice item (fixes tax problems).
- Tweak – Show the order ID as context for order related error messages.
- Fix – Added fallback shipping item if new tax rate based calculation fails (if sum of tax items is 0.00).
- Fix – Find valid WC_Tax in product updater (fixes passing inactive tax classes).
- Fix – Check if get_shipping_total() is greater than 0.00 before creating shipping invoice item.
2.3.1 – 2019-01-09
- Fix – Added separate shipping invoice items based on order items tax rates.
- Fix – Fixed typo in communication error message.
2.3.0 – 2018-11-21
- Dev – Added option to create an invoice correction for cancelled orders.
- Dev – Separated options for creating/delivering invoices: added new option to choose the order status for sending/attaching invoices.
- Dev – Replaced invoice payment checkbox with a dropdown to choose the new order status.
- Fix – Avoid adding a shipping invoice item if the shipping total is 0,00.
2.2.1 – 2018-11-03
- Fix – Discount gross/net calculation – add get_discount_tax() to discount invoice item if Billomat tax setting is gross and WooCommerce is net.
- Fix – Removed action for deleting Billomat user due to a bug with falsely called user_delete hook.
- Fix – Added static keyword to invoice account actions to get rid of strict PHP warning.
2.2.0 – 2018-08-16
- Dev – Added reset function for articles, clients and invoices to WooBillomat settings to delete all references to Billomat entities.
- Dev – Added Billomat ID fields to articles, variations, users and orders to allow admins to manually reset references to Billomat entities.
- Tweak – Improved error handling: display admin errors when something couldn´t be synced/created due to deleted Billomat entities.
- Tweak – Write to error_log (aka wp-content/debug.log) in case of an Billomat API exception (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG_LOG).
- Dev – Display rating notice after 10, 30, 50 created invoices.. Give us 5 stars! 🙂
- Fix – Use subtotal_tax instead of total_tax to find invoice item tax rate. This fixes a bug where free items (total 0,00) are passed without tax rate.
2.1.2 – 2018-06-25
- Fix – Avoid generating empty WooCommerce order when a Billomat invoice is created manually.
2.1.1 – 2018-06-05
- Fix – Fixed wrong connection failure message when adding Billomat API credentials.
2.1.0 – 2018-05-29
- Dev – Added WooCommerce -> Billomat payment mapping in order to complete invoice payments with the Billomat payment method.
- Dev – Optimized error message: added last Billomat API error to the WooCommerce Billomat backend tab.
- Fix – Fixed wrong tax calculation on invoice items in case a coupon is used (use total_tax instead of subtotal_tax).
- Fix – Added check of email type to email_attachments to avoid triggering invoice attachment for emails which are not an order confirmation.
2.0.0 – 2018-03-16
- Dev – Added setting “Invoice status” to define the Billomat invoice status per payment gateway.
- Dev – Added setting “Update orders” to update WooCommerce orders automatically based on Billomat invoice status change webhooks.
- Dev – Added setting “Invoice templates” to set an invoice template per payment gateway.
- Dev – Added setting “Sync article numbers” to synchronize articles numbers between WooCommerceBillomat.
- Dev – Added option “Disable description sync” to ignore the article descriprion in export and import.
- Dev – Added setting “Order summary” to add an order actions invoice button / Order detail invoice link in customer fronted.
- Dev – Added several export/import WordPress filters to modify the data passed from WooCommerceBillomat.
- Fix – Consider article description source in import webhook handler. This avoids overwriting the default WooCommerce description instead of the short description.
- Fix – Consider tax for coupons.
- Fix – Added netgross conversion of sales price in import.
- Fix – Consider WooCommerce sale price on import update. If a WooCommerce sale_price is set, update it instead of regular_price.
- Fix – Include empty tax_class in WC_Tax::find_rates() in build_invoice_item().
- Fix – Only add tax_name/tax_rate if order item has tax.
- Fix – Add order shipping tax if Billomat tax setting is set to ‘GROSS’.
- Dev – Added admin errors for reaching Billomat quotas. Show which quotas are reached instead of a generic error message.
- Fix – Fixed rounding errors in net gross calculation (too less decimals).
- Fix – Added fallback for tax country for invoice items.
1.1.0 – 2017-11-02
- Dev – Added setting “Article description source” to define which WooCommerce product field (description or short description) is used as Billomat article description. Defaults to short description.
- Dev – Added setting to disable invoice creation per payment gateway (or completely as until now).
- Dev – “Draft” added to invoice status selection. Draft-invoices can be completed at a later point in time via the order metabox. IMPORTANT: a new webhook has to be installed in Billomat (Event: Invoice / Change of status – see “Billomat webhooks”).
- Fix – Implemented webhook handler for removing Billomat reference (
billomat_idpostmeta) from an order when an invoice is deleted in Billomat. IMPORTANT: a new webhook has to be installed in Billomat (Event: Invoice / delete – see “Billomat webhooks”).
1.1.1 – 2017-11-29
- Fix – Consider Billomat tax setting (net/gross) when creating invoice items – add tax price to total if Billomat tax is set to gross.
- Fix – Wrap free texts single-resource response in array as Billomat API returns an one-dimensional array.
- Fix – Moved autoload include to WCB_Client due to an autoload error in certain environments.
- Tweak – Don´t cache Billomat tax setting (net/gross) – request directly via API when needed. This avoids problems when Billomat settings change.
- Tweak – Added error handling to all WCB_Client API call methods. An admin error notice will be added in case there are any Guzzle exceptions.
- Fix – Empty return replaced with