Wanapost Several Social Sharing adds autopost to Wanapost.com and very attractive responsive social share buttons of Wanapost, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Vkontakte, Reddit, Viadeo, Digg, Delicious, Evernote, Yummly, Email, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Outlook, WhatsApp, Viber and Xing to wordpress posts, page, media or any custom post type. This is very lightweight and simple social sharing plugin. This plugin provide option whether you want to include plugin CSS/JS or not.
- Autopost (ping) for Wanapost.com
- Social sharing support for Wanapost, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, Xing and Pinterest.
- Auto display to Post, Page, Media and Custom Post type.
- Custom Social Button text.
- 100% responsive.
- Reorder Social icon order easily.
- No Image, button created using CSS3. For device width less than 480px, this plugin used one single image to display social icons.
- Provide Shortcode, can integrated with any theme easily.
- Add text before/after share buttons
You can also use following shortcode
[wanapost-several-social-sharing social_options='wanapost,facebook,twitter,googleplus,linkedin,pinterest,xing' twitter_username='wanapostcom' icon_order='f,t,g,l,p,x' before_button_text='' text_position='' social_image='']
- Contact me (http://www.belaadel.com) to leave comments, ask question, suggest new feature or directly mail at “mohammed.belaadel [AT] gmail [DOT] com”
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Wanapost Several Social Sharing and click “Install now”
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
wanapost-several-social-sharing.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
/wp-content/plugins/. Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wanapost Several Social Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – August 30, 2016
- First release.