Revolutionize your eCommerce with ChatGPT: AI-powered search and navigation to boost SEO & marketing strategies.
Impresee’s app is the ultimate solution powered by ChatGPT for optimizing your SEO and marketing campaigns based on visitors’ search queries. With its powerful keyword extractor capabilities, Impresee can help you identify the most relevant and high-traffic keywords for your online store, allowing you to refine your SEO and marketing strategies to target your customers more effectively. By leveraging Impresee’s advanced technology, you can stay ahead of your competition.
Pricing starting at $7/moAdvanced AI-powered search and navigation to enhance customer experience
Keyword extraction capabilities for optimizing SEO, product detail page, sitemap
Keyword research tool to optimize ad targeting in Google Ads, Youtube & Tiktok
Image search technology for effortless product search & discovery
You can find the pricing for both sets of plans here: https://impresee.com/pricing
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Impresee CreativeSearch, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Impresee CreativeSearch” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Who can I contact if I have any doubts?
Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I start using this plugin?
You just need to download the plugin and follow the instructions. Please note that the process will include creating an Impresee account.
Do I need to configure my catalog to start using the visual or creative search?
No, our AI-based algorithm will do all the work for you! Our algorithms will automatically pick all the store’s products and index them, that way visitors will be able to search through your catalog without you having to configure anything.
Is it possible to include search by text as well?
Yes. Our main goal at Impresee is to offer a full search and navigation experience for our clients, which is why we couldn’t leave this feature out. This feature is only available when subscribing to a PRO plan.
Can I make use of this technology in a mobile app?
Yes. Impresee’s technology is available through some APIs, which are only available when subscribing to a PRO plan.
What forms of payment are there?
You can pay via Paypal. Paying an annual or six month subscription, will grant you a 10% discount.
Contributors & Developers
“AI Search: Optimize SEO & MRKT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AI Search: Optimize SEO & MRKT” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WC3.6
- Integrated WooCommerce feed into Impresee’s backend
- Integrated Impresee’s Creative search and Visual search services into WooCommerce Frontend
- First admin screen for Impresee Creative Search
- Added a Datafeed tab, where you can download the datafeed file we use
- Changed the visual search UI
- Support for products without SKU
- Reset can be done per tab
- Support for Snap The Look
- Generated a shortcode that can be used to add our visual search buttons anywhere you want!
- Allow customization of the main color of the results panel
- Allow customization of the content and position of the tab based search buttons integration
- Tested up to WC4.2.2
- Tested up to WordPress 5.4.2
- Extracting categories from the catalog
- Updated readme.txt
- We give the option to show/hide products with no price in the search results
- Tested up to WC4.3.1
- Added an onboarding process
- Tested up to WC4.5.2
- Added search by text
- Added further configuration
- Now search by text can be enabled and disabled (it is enabled by default)
- Fix compatibility issues when saving configurations
- Further configuration menus
- New shortcode that allows integrating a complete search bar
- New visual search widget
- Fixes when generating datafeed from variable products
- Fixed an issue where descriptions with line breaks broke the catalog generation process
- New Christmas themes! Decorate your store for this special holiday!
- Added persmission callback to Impresee REST API endpoints
- New customization options
- Added integration with WCFM
- Registering conversion
- AfterLoadResults and beforeLoadResults now include searchType and query
- Remove dependency to jQuery