VendorFuel is a next-generation shopping cart that includes everything you need to add a modern, mobile responsive online store to your WordPress website in one complete solution.
With essential built-in features like Free Shipping and Dropship Support, SEO Friendly URLs, Promo Codes, Fully-Customizable Email Templates, Unlimited Autoresponders and more, you’ll be selling products at your WordPress website like a pro right away. And you can easily accept payments via PayPal, Qualpay and Authorize.Net with VendorFuel.
Powerful Reporting, Automatic Tax Calculation, Shipping & Label Creation, Punch in and Punch out capabilities are all included in VendorFuel’s advanced Enterprise features. Plus VendorFuel’s commitment to providing Premium Support and Updates ensures that new features and improvements are being added all the time. And with VendorFuel you own and control your data. VendorFuel respects your data. It’s yours, you own it, so you should be able to control it.
VendorFuel was designed to put the power of much larger competitors into the hands of anyone who wants to sell products online. There’s also nothing to add on with VendorFuel, no endless upsells for additional features – it’s all included for one low monthly price.
And the best part is, you can install VendorFuel and try it risk-free for a full 90 days (no credit card required) so you can start selling right away. And if you ever decide that VendorFuel isn’t the best shopping cart for your WordPress website, you can cancel at any time.
Built with Laravel and AngularJS, VendorFuel is very lightweight and incredibly versatile. And since VendorFuel offers full access to it’s API, it’s an extremely developer friendly solution.
Don’t just build an online store, build an online business — with VendorFuel!
VendorFuel’s Core eCommerce Features:
- Full-Access 90 Day Free Trial
- Mobile Friendly Shopping Cart
- Sell Unlimited Products Online on the Inferno Subscription Tier
- Unlimited Categories/Sub-Categories
- Fully Customizable Product and Category Templates
- View/Manage All Customers and Orders
- Supports Free Shipping, Flat Rates, and Shippo rate calculation
- Discount/Coupon/Promo Codes
- Full Drop-Ship Support
- Automatic Tax Calculation (AvaTax Certified)
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Google Analytics Ready
- Built-In Custom Email Editor powered by BeeFree
- Unlimited E-Mails
- Accept payments via PayPal, Qualpay, Stripe, SquareUp, Payfabric and Authorize.Net (hosted within VendorFuel by the payment processor for the highest standard in PCI compliance)
VendorFuel’s Advanced eCommerce Features:
- Single-Page Checkout Experience
- Product and Category Index
- Advanced Customization Tools
- Angular Editor for Template Creation and Editing
- Sales Reporting and Business Intelligence Analysis
- Custom Report Creator and Editor
- Target Marketing
- Customized Banner Placement
- Supports Multiple Price Sheets
- Lock Shipping and Billing Address
- Punch Out and Punch In Capabilities
- Create and Manage User Groups
- Create and Manage Approval Groups
- Order Approval Hierarchy
- Fully PCI Compliant Solution
- Open-Source Plugin
- Full API Access
- Get VendorFuel plugin for WordPress. There are two ways to accomplish this.
- Go to your WordPress Admin console and navigate to ‘Plugins’ by clicking Plugins > Add New , then search for VendorFuel. Then click on install.
- Or Download the VendorFuel plugin then upload the .zip file at the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress by clicking Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin -or- install manually by extracting all files contained in the downloaded .zip file, then upload them to the /wp-content/plugins/vendorfuel directory on your web server
- Activate the VendorFuel plugin at the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress
- Choose plan type and signup to generate a new VendorFuel API Key
- Copy new account API Key you received by email after signup on the Settings page in the VendorFuel plugin
- Login to VendorFuel using your new VendorFuel Username and Password
What makes VendorFuel different from other shopping carts?
VendorFuel is different because it’s a modern web application built using AngularJS and a RESTful API to deliver a lighting fast user experience. VendorFuel includes a number of unique enterprise-level features not typically found in other shopping carts.
Where can I find Support Documentation & Resources?
VendorFuel’s Support Center is located at: docs.vendorfuel.com
I have a question. How can I get help from a real person?
We love answering your questions about VendorFuel! You can get help from us in four different ways! You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our Help Request Form [Help Request Form URL] anytime or you can join us on our VendorFuel Slack channel and you can even give us a call toll-free at: (855) 998-3835 during business hours (6:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday PDT)
Will VendorFuel work with my theme?
VendorFuel Base Templates are designed to work with all modern UI Bootstrap 4 enabled themes. You can email us at: email@example.com if you need help finding out if VendorFuel will work with your theme. If you are an advanced Angular JS developer you can also modify the Templates through our advanced template editor to work and make your temlates work with any theme of your choosing.
How can I suggest new features?
We love feature suggestions! Please email us your suggested features at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll automatically be added to our feature request drawings!
How can I report a bug?
Please email us at: email@example.com
Do you have an affiliate account?
Not yet, but we’re working on it! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know when it’s live!
How can I contribute to VendorFuel?
We love people contributing to the VendorFuel project, please check us out on our VendorFuel Slack channel during working hours (6:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday PDT) and let us know you want to help!
Contributors & Developers
“VendorFuel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated Bootstrap icons.
- Various bug fixes and polish