VendorFuel is a next-generation shopping cart that includes everything you need to add a modern, mobile responsive online store to your WordPress website in one complete solution.
With essential built-in features like Free Shipping and Dropship Support, SEO Friendly URLs, Promo Codes, Fully-Customizable Email Templates, Unlimited Autoresponders and more, you’ll be selling products at your WordPress website like a pro right away. And you can easily accept payments via Authorize.Net, PayPal, PayFabric, Qualpay, Square and Stripe with VendorFuel.
Powerful Reporting, Automatic Tax Calculation, Shipping & Label Creation, Punchout capabilities are all included in VendorFuel’s advanced Enterprise features. And with VendorFuel you own and control your data. VendorFuel respects your data. It’s yours, you own it, so you should be able to control it.
Don’t just build an online store, build an online business — with VendorFuel!
VendorFuel’s Core eCommerce Features
- Mobile Friendly Shopping Cart
- Unlimited Categories/Sub-Categories
- View/Manage All Customers and Orders
- Supports Free Shipping, Flat Rates, and Shippo rate calculation
- Discount/Coupon/Promo Codes
- Full Drop-Ship Support
- Automatic Tax Calculation (AvaTax Certified)
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Google Analytics Ready
- Built-In Custom Email Editor powered by BeeFree
- Unlimited E-Mails
- Accept payments via Authorize.Net, PayPal, PayFabric, Qualpay, Square and/or Stripe (hosted within VendorFuel by the payment processor for the highest standard in PCI compliance)
VendorFuel’s Advanced eCommerce Features
- Single-Page Checkout Experience
- Product and Category Index
- Advanced Customization Tools
- Sales Reporting and Business Intelligence Analysis
- Custom Report Creator and Editor
- Supports Multiple Price Sheets
- Lock Shipping and Billing Address
- Punchout Capabilities
- Create and Manage User Groups
- Create and Manage Approval Groups
- Order Approval Hierarchy
- Fully PCI Compliant Solution
- Open-Source Plugin
To install the VendorFuel plugin for WordPress,
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to ‘Plugins’ by clicking Plugins > Add New, then search for VendorFuel. Then click on install.
- Or download the VendorFuel plugin then upload the .zip file at the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress by clicking Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin -or- install manually by extracting all files contained in the downloaded .zip file, then upload them to the /wp-content/plugins/vendorfuel directory on your web server.
- After installation, activate the VendorFuel plugin at the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Select VendorFuel in the Dashboard menu.
- Enter your VendorFuel API Key on the Settings page in the VendorFuel plugin.
- Login to VendorFuel using your new VendorFuel username and password.
What makes VendorFuel different from other shopping carts?
VendorFuel is different because it’s a modern web application built using a RESTful API to deliver a lighting fast user experience. VendorFuel includes a number of unique enterprise-level features not typically found in other shopping carts.
Where can I find Vendorful documentation?
VendorFuel documentation is located at: docs.vendorfuel.com
I have a question. How can I get help from a real person?
We love answering your questions about VendorFuel! You can get help from us in three different ways! You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call toll-free at: (855) 998-3835 during business hours (6:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday PDT)
Will VendorFuel work with my theme?
VendorFuel works best with the VendorFuel theme or any other theme using Bootstrap 4.
How can I suggest new features?
We love feature suggestions! Please email us your suggested features at: email@example.com
How can I report a bug?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What third parties services does VendorFuel connect to?
The VendorFuel plugin may connect to one or more of the following third-party APIs, in addition to VendorFuel’s, depending upon your setup:
How are payments handled
The VendorFuel plugin offers integration with the following payment gateways:
Encrypted data is sent using the gateway’s secure service. No credit card data is stored on VendorFuel’s servers.
Contributors & Developers
“VendorFuel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Rolled back minimum PHP version to 7.4.
- Fixed issues with index pages.
- Improved most index pages with better user interface, pagination and state saving so that users can return to their search results instead.
- Updated uploader details so they show more information about successes and failures.
- Fixed issues with reports scheduling section.
- Updated and improved visual consistency of top navigation bar, breadcrumbs, page headers, top page navigation and other UI elements.
- Added creation and update timestamps to some admin pages.
- Fixed visual issue with shipping mode form.
- Fixed issue with category uploader.
- Added Approver and Requestor fields to Groups customer tab.
- Fixed issues with wrapping tabs on some admin pages.
- FIxed issues with admin edit product pages.
- Fixed issue with empty search queries on catalog page.
- Fixed visual issues with customer accounts page.
- Fixed visual issues with frontend account and order forms.
- Fixed redirection issue on Welcome page.
- Fixed issues with product document form.
- Cleaned up backend code.
- Improved warning notifications if store is missing API key or SSL.
- Fixed minor visual inconsistencies.
- Fixed responsive issues with tab headings.
- Fixed issues with tables not supporting responsive viewports.
- Fixed minor visual inconsistencies across pages and forms.
- Fixed issues with inconsistent breadcrumb styling.
- Improved header appearance.
- Interaction speed improved across certain admin sections.
- Fixed issues with Checkout page’s saved addresses.
- Updated frontend templates to use Bootstrap 5.