Attaches photos posted in a Gravity Form to a selected Envira Gallery.
Once installed, a new section will appear in the Settings for your Gravity Form, called Envira Gallery.
You’ll find the following settings for each Form:
- Enable/disable functionality
- Select Gallery to save photo into
- Publish status of photo (Published | Draft)
- Select GF Field to use as photo title
- Select GF Field to use as photo caption
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, searching “Envira Gravity Forms”, or download the archive and:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create/Edit your Gravity Form
- Access the Form Settings to manage the Envira Gallery section
- Can each form push photos into a different gallery?
Yes. The plugin enables separate settings for each form.
- Can the photos be posted in draft status so they don’t show up until being approved?
Yes. Use the Publish Status option to set new uploads to Draft status.
Contributors & Developers
“Upload to Envira from Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhancement – Added support for GF multi-file uploader.
- Fix – Corrected error in GF settings when no Envira galleries have been created.
- Dev – Corrected plugin slug naming issue.
- Initial release.