Provides simple content protection settings on any post type (posts, pages, custom post types, etc.). Content protection conditions include user states and WooCommerce product ownership (requires WooCommerce to be active).
Features for controlling content protection settings include:
- Access Conditions – Grant access to content based on users’ WooCommerce product ownership and user state. Admins and Super Admins bypass all content protection settings.
- Protection Inheritance (only for hierarchical post types) – Select if content protection settings should be used by all descendent posts.
- Protection Inheritance Overrides (only for hierarchical post types) – Optionally choose to override inherited settings on select posts. Overrides may be inherited if desired.
- Redirect URL – Enter the URL where prohibited users will be redirected. This defaults to the website’s home URL if unset. The redirect URL setting may be overridden per post while still inheriting protection conditions.
- Classic & Gutenberg Compatible – While using the Gutenberg Block Editor, the Trident Content Protection sidebar panel will appropriately refresh after updating the post.
The following groups of content protection conditions may be set to specify access requirements. Note that Admins and Super Admins bypass content protection to maintain access to the site.
– Logged In
– Logged Out
– Editors Only
– Any User
WooCommerce Product Ownership
– Condition method ANY (logical OR) or ALL (logical AND)
– WooCommerce products to require ownership
Trident does not require any special configurations, so it is ready to use after standard plugin installation and activation procedures.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Trident” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.0 – 2020-05-14
- Initial Release