Need a donate button on your website or blog? This simple widget allows you to add a custom button and Paypal id.
- Give the widget a display title and description.
- Use any Paypal button (donate, add to cart, etc).
- Links directly to your Paypal account button library: use existing buttons or create new buttons.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go into your widgets section and customize the Tip Jar widget.
- Go into Paypal and create a button or load a button.
- Use the code from that you receive from Paypal in the “PayPal Code” field of the Tip Jar widget.
- Where can I find my Paypal button code?
When you login to Paypal, go to Merchant Services – > Donate (or another button type). Create the button and save it. Then copy / paste the code into the Paypal Widget.
If you have already created a button:
Go to Merchant Services – > My Saved Buttons – > View Code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tip Jar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* Changed the way Paypal buttons are implemented: you can now simply copy/paste the code from Paypal instead of using the Paypal button ID.