This is the official Tapsys Checkout plugin for WooCommerce. It allows you to accept credit cards and debit cards with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses a seamles integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website. This works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v3.1 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- php-curl extension
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on Tapsys to edit the settings. If you do not see Tapsys in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Pay with Credit & Debit Cards (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your API keys and Webhook Secrets for both Sandbox and Production environments.
- Toggle between test payments and live payments by checking/unchecking the Enable Sandbox mode checkbox.
Who can use this?
Currently only merchants and store operators in Pakistan can use this plugin.
Who can pay using this?
Any customer with a valid Visa , MasterCard or Unionpay credit or debit card can make payments , We are adding more payment methods too . Stay Tuned !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tapsys for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tapsys for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Redirects customer to payments page on clicking Place Order, as per WooCommerce guidelines.
- Redirects customer to order details page, as per WooCommerce guidelines.