This plugin adds a Gutenberg block which provides
<details> with an optional
What does that look like?
Why, just like this!
Why did you make it?
I wanted to try making a Gutenberg block, and I read this article last week.
This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.
- Install and activate the Gutenberg plugin.
- Upload the Summary and Details plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/summary-and-detailsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin by visiting the ‘Plugins’ screen.
- What browsers does this support?
Just about all of them except IE and Edge. See here.
Contributors & Developers
“Summary & Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Summary & Details” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for WordPress 5.0.
- Initial release.