Add a prediction league to your WordPress website. To request a key sign up for your free trial at statsfc.com.
For a demo, check out wp.statsfc.com/prediction-league.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Hrvatski Jezik
- Norsk bokmål
- Slovenski Jezik
- Upload the
statsfc-prediction-leaguefolder and all files to the
- Activate the widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget to the relevant sidebar on the ‘Widgets’ page in WordPress
- Set the StatsFC key and competition. If you don’t have a key, sign up for free at statsfc.com
You can also use the
[statsfc-prediction-league] shortcode, with the following options:
key(required): Your StatsFC key
id(required): The ID of your Prediction League. You will need to set this up in your Stats FC account
timezone(optional): The timezone to convert match times to, e.g.,
September 3, 2016
easy to use.
Contributors & Developers
“StatsFC Prediction League” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StatsFC Prediction League” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Hotfix: Check options exist before using them
- Feature: Allow timezone to be set
- Feature: Breaking change: Changed the competition ID parameter to a league ID
- Hotfix: Check the before/after widget/title bits exist before using them
- Feature: Added multi-language support. If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at email@example.com
- Feature: Use built-in WordPress HTTP API functions