This plugin allowes you to add watermark to your images “on the fly”.
Watermark was added while image is uploaded.
You can choose image sizes on which watermark will be apllied.
Configuration is simple:
- choose image sizes
- upload watermark
- choose watermark position
- enter margins for best positioning
If any questions visit plugin homepage
- Upload ‘simple-image-watermark’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings -> Watermark options’ in WordPress menu to configure plugin
- Plugin doesn’t work for you
Visit plugin hompage and post your or check others comments
- Error message says that I don’t have GD extension installed
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to enable GD extension for your host, because without GD extension you won’t be able to watermark your images.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Image watermark” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version