SendPress is a free newsletter plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send out email newsletters to your subscription lists. This plugin integrates Contact Form 7 with SendPress by providing an option for your customers to signup for your newsletter lists while submitting a form.
Support requests should go in the support forum or contact us at SendPress.com
- Allow your users to sign up for a SendPress newsletter list using a Contact Form 7 form
- You can capture first name, last name, and (of course) email
- You can signup users to as many lists as you like
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
sendpress-contact-form-7directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After installing & activating the plugin it’s time to set up your form.
- Click on Contact in the WordPress admin
- Edit an existing form or create a new one by clicking on Add New in the WordPress admin menu
- Add your fields
- Add a text field named
- Add an email field named
- Add a SendPress Signup field named
- When you’re adding the SendPress Signup field you can select any number of lists you want the user to be assigned to
- You can also choose to make the user opt in or opt out
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SendPress – Contact Form 7 Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release