A simple WordPress plugin that helps proteting the site’s content from humans and bots.
There are some protections available:
- Disable Contextual Menu: disable right mouse button click site-wide
- Disable Text Selection: disable the ability to select text throughout the site
- Disable Feed:
disable the content feed provided by WordPress
- Disable Iframe Embedding:
prevents embedding any website URL in an Iframe
- Protect REST API: protect the rest api for only logged in users
Admin settings are available in Settings/Content Protection.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
protect-my-contentfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is a good idea to block and protect the content of my website?
There may be some cases, when you want your content to be private or at least protect from others copying and distributing it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Protect My Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Readme updated.
- Initial release.