Plugin Categories gives you the abillity to categorize all your WordPress Plugins in the same manner you would categorize posts.
It is a back end plugin that has no effect on anything in the front end of your website. It does not modify any plugin files for the categorization.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start categorizing your plugins.
- How do I create categories?
Find the “Categories”-menu under the “Plugins”-tab in the wordpress admin menu. Create categories just as you would for posts.
- How do I add a category to a plugin?
Simply click the “Edit categories”-link below the plugin name in the Plugin-list and select the categories.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Categories” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes minor issue in the plugin table when you have deleted a category
- Fixes warning while loading the global class object
- Initial version of the plugin