The plugin is a companion plugin for Pagli theme. It provides the feature of custom post type and some pagebuilder components. These components serves a great purpose in creating a feature rich site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Which theme is best compatible with the plugin ?
Pagli is the most recommended one.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pagli Companion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors