If you participate in Amazon Feed Program then use this plugin to create a fully-compliant plugin.
Take full control over your website images by harnessing our powerful and easy-to-use options. Upload, focus, zoom and resize are all done effortlessly, in a matter of seconds.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Amazon Feed Products > Feed categories and create as many product categories as you require. Each category will represent a single article that will be displayed by amazon.
- Go to Amazon Feed Products and create as many products as you need to and set their Amazon Product Properties as required by the specification. Assign products to single/multiple feeds.
- Go to pages and create the empty page. Assign this page the Amazon Feed template and now your Amazon Feed will be accessible from the URL of this page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IT Guild Amazon Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – 2019-02-20
- New: Initial Beta Release