Be in the loop!
The plugin provides an options panel with two input boxes. One is for content you want to appear before your post, the other for after it. Each box comes with a set of options to control whether to show it on Teasers, Single Posts, Pages, The Feed and whether or not to execute PHP.
The In The Loop plugin was developed by Eric Marden, and is provided with out warranty under the GPLv3 License. More info and other plugins at: http://xentek.net
Copyright 2008 Eric Marden (email : email@example.com)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Download the in-the-loop.zip file, unzip and upload the whole directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Select the locations you would like your code to show up before and/or after.
- If you include PHP code, be sure to wrap it in PHP tags, and check off the option under that input box to enable it to execute your code.
- Smile about your blog’s new functionality!
- I think I’m doing it wrong. I put in some PHP code, checked the box, and saved it, but now nothing is showing up, including the plain jane HTML that I put in there, too.
Make sure there aren’t any PHP errors being generated by your code. If any of your code errors, it won’t be able to finish parsing it. Also, your PHP code must be syntactically correct as well as echo any content you want shown in order to function properly.
- I want to help with development of this Plugin!
The project is now hosted on github.com. Just fork the project and send me a pull request.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“In The Loop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “In The Loop” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.