The lang attribute specifies the language of the element’s content.
Common examples are “en” for English, “es” for Spanish, “fr” for French, and so on.
This plugin slice the language attribute for HTML tag, For example: lang=”en-US” to lang=”en”
html-global-lang-attributefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You can ask question in the support section of this plugin or
on GitHub https://github.com/reatlat/wp-html-global-lang-attribute/issues
Contributors & Developers
“HTML Global lang Attribute” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Tested up to WordPress 5.0
- First live release