Filter you woocommerce store using ajax filter. Choose the attribute, the category or your custom taxonomy you want to
How to use
- Use the shortcode [HmuTaxonomies] inside your editor or template.
- Ajax call
- All custom taxonomies and attributes
- Choose the taxonomies you want to filter by.
- Write your own style
- Define your own custom template for the ajax call
- Define your own id and class
- Checkbox filter or filter by clicking on the category
Support, Feedback, & Contribute
We welcome community involvement via the GitHub repository.
- Search, install, and activate the hmu-ajax-filter plugin via your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin
- Click Hmu filter menu (position 50).
- Installation and setup is now complete. Hmu filter menu (position 50).
- What are the minimum server requirements for this plugin?
Beyond the official WordPress minimum requirements, Hmu-ajax-filter requires a minimum PHP version of 5.5 or higher and woocmmerce plugin installed.
- Where can I submit feature requests or bug reports?
We encourage community feedback and discussion through issues on the GitHub repository.
- Can I test custom / personalized features for my website?
- yes please contact me through my website ukcoding.com or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who maintains this plugin?
- Ukcoding.com / Noureddine Latreche
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hmu – Woocommerce ajax filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?