This plugin extends the Block Editor formatting toolbar by adding new inline formatting controls like badge, highlights etc. and more.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There is no additional configuration required. There will not be any menus or settings for this plugin.
August 27, 2021
There are very few formatting additions or changes that I would recommend outside of the norm. But this is one super simple plugin that offers just the right amount of improvements to always be in my toolkit of favorite first install drop-ins. It feels weird working on a site without this installed.
July 7, 2021
Gaurav delivers another useful block editor tweak again! This plugin installs easily and does what it says, adding two of the most useful typographical tweaks every writer should have in their toolbox.
Contributors & Developers
“Formatting Extender” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Formatting Extender” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 5.8 Compatibility
- Better and unique css classes to prevent conflcit.
- First version