A simple plug-in that displays flag icons.
This plug-in does not provide a way to translate posts directly, but offen you do not want a direct translation of posts. Still you want to add flag icons that link to other language versions of your blog.
After installation of this plug-in a new widget will be added that you can use to display such flag icons on your blog. A set of flag icons is included, but if you want to use your own images that’s possible, too.
Additional info, support and developer contact:
- English: http://www.ab-weblog.com/en/wordpress-plug-ins/flags-widget/
- German: http://www.ab-weblog.com/de/wordpress-plug-ins/flaggen-widget/
Please let me know if you find a problem with this plug-in or have questions!
You can see this plug-in in action on posts of this blog:
If you like this plug-in, please consider a donation to keep it free. Thank you!
… and please don’t forget the 5 star rating, if you like this plug-in. 🙂
- Download and install the plug-in in your WordPress administration.
- Activate the plug-in on your plug-in page.
- Go to the plug-in configuration page to add country flags.
- Add the Flags Widget to your page (e. g. to the sidebar).
- You may change e. g. flag image and target URLs in the widget settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flags Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.1.
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.2.
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.1.
- Fix: Fixing broken ZIP of last commit – sorry.
- Fix: PayPal donation link fixed. Thanks for a small donation!
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.0.
- Fix: Fixing the link “Settings” on the plug-in page.
- First version