This plugin enables Contact Form 7 users to check their client’s email addresses before accepting their messages via the contact form which stops spam and promotional emails from your inbox. It uses Emails Checker real-time email validation service to check if an email address valid or not in order to reduce invalid inboxes. It will only allow a valid email address users to send you email addresses. You can sign up for a free API Access key at emails-checker.net to using this plugin.
Note: Contact Form 7 must be installed and activated before using this Email Checker for Contact Form 7.
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection realtime
- Misspelled domain detection
- Email Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All Testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
Enable you to block the users from message sending if failed invalidation.
This plugin needs an Emails-Checker.NET API key to work. You can get it from here.
Our Plugin will automatically check your contact form emails syntax FREE. Only SMTP Checks will cost credit.
- Unzip and upload the
email-checker-for-cf7folder to the
- Activate the Email Checker for Contact Form 7 plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1.Configure the plugin by going to Settings > Emails Checker for CF7.
- Signup for a Emails-Checker.net account (First 100 smtp credits are free every month).
- Login, copy, and paste your public API key to Settings > Emails Checker for CF7 page.
How many Emails I can check?
Our Free Plan will give you 100 SMTP Credits for free to check SMTP Status.
If you have more than 100 Contact Form Submission per month check our affordable pricing at emails-checket.net/#pricing
Do I have to do any changes in my form?
Our plugin is very simple to use. Just enter your API Access key are you are done. The plugin will automatically filter all Contact Form 7 Emails
What if I ran out of credits?
If you run out of credits our plugin will stop checking emails. Your Contact form functionality will not stop.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Checker for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email Checker for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Connectivity Issue Fixed.
- Added More Security Factors.
- Fixed minor field issues
- Addeded Newer version of Emails Checekr Api
- New Block emails on Errors option
- API Updates
- Minor CSS and Form security Improved
- Updated for newer wordpress version 6.1.1
- Added Option to allow specific email types
- Added Option to block emails if out of credits
- Added more email catching abilities