Custom Social Media Icons plugin is a dynamic, simple solution to show icons that connect visitors to your numerous social pages. From the widget form, you can easily pick which profiles to connect to, change the color and size of your icons, and position them to the left, center, or right.
Promote your social icons with the Social Media Plugin, which is built using CSS & JS. It is beautiful, responsive, and simple to use. Show your social media icons with social media links and font icons for the services listed below :
- With social media icons, you can customize the icon color, size, alignment and social media links.
- Color picker can be used to set colors for icon, icon background, icon on hover.
- You can also set the border width, color and border radius of the icons.
There are two methods by which you can install the plugin in your site.
Method 1 (Upload via admin panel):
1. Go to WordPress admin then go to Plugins => Add new => Upload
2. Then select the installable zip file.
3. Upload and active the plugin.
4. In your Widgets menu, simply drag the widget labeled “Custom Social Media Icons” into a widget area.
5. Configure the widget by choosing a title, icon size and color, and the URLs to your various social profiles.
Method 2 (Upload via FTP):
1. Upload the plugin folder to your server plugin directory. Do not upload the zip file. It should be directly the folder.
2. After this, go to WordPress admin and go to Plugins => Installed Plugins
3. If the plugin is successfully uploaded then you will find “Custom Social Media Icons” here.
4. Active the plugin. After that you can on setting page to adjust the view and title. It will start displaying on particular areas.
How to install the plugin?
Kindly view the installation tab for the installation process.
Where can I find the plugin support?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Social Media Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release