SHOW CURRENT TIME AND DATE
Have you ever wanted to show the date of today in your website and keep it automatically updated for Search Engines and visitors?
This plugin gives you maximum flexibility to choose the format and timezone for current timestamp.
SEO-friendly and lightweight code
This plugin contains lightweight code to be very fast to load, SEO-friendly, and it is developed to have full compatibility with WordPress 3.1 (2011) up to WordPress 5+ (2019), from PHP 5.6 up to PHP 7.3.
- Select your timezone from a list of dozens of options.
- Choose your favourite format to show the date
- Lightweight code to quickly load the page and keep a good pagespeed score
- No cookies are set by this plugin to visitors
- Compatible with all resolutions: desktop, tablet, and smartphones
HOW TO USE:
In order to display current timestamp in your content using this plugin, you have 2 easy options to have maximum flexibility.
OPTION 1: Use a shortcode
In order to display the output in your specific posts or pages use this code:
In order to display the output in your WordPress template use this code:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[Current_Date title="custom-title"]' ); ?>
OPTION 2: Use a widget
Go to Appearance > Widgets and add Current_Date widget where you want to show it.
In order to activate the plugin, just go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file of this plugin.
Then click on activate and the plugin has been installed correctly.
INSTALL FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Current Date for Posts, Pages, or Template’;
- Why should I show current time and date?
You can show it to add structured data to your page and obtain a rich snippet in the SERP.
Contributors & Developers
“Current Date for Posts, Pages, or Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: November 15th, 2019