When user enrolls for a course
- The user information is sent to HubSpot Contacts. If a user already exists, it reuses the contact information.
- The course information is sent to HubSpot Deals. A deal is created with assigned contact (user).
Before installation please make sure you have latest LearnDash installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Does it sync when user is enrolled or removed from course?
- Can I change the fields mapping?
Not yet but it is in the roadmap.
- What type of course it will work with?
It works with all course types except with status closed.
- I have a feature request. Where can I contact you?
If you have any idea please shoot us email at email@example.com
- Where can I get support?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CRM HubSpot LearnDash Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added additional fields for mapping to the Contact and Deal
- Compatibility with LearnDash 3.x
- Missing vendor/ directory
- Typo in plugin name