Placeholder.com Images for Cornerstone and Pro Builder provides a quick element to insert placeholder images into your layouts for quick mockups or demo content
- Create a placeholder image.
- Specifiy the image dimension.
- Specifiy the background color and/or text color.
- Specify custom text to use in place of the image dimensions.
Please note, this plugin requires the Cornerstone Page Builder (or the Pro Theme by Themeco) to be installed and active. Cornerstone on CodeCanyon
This plugin relies on a third party service for it’s output (provided by http://placeholder.com). No private information is sent to their server, rather their URL is called via an HTML image element enywhere this element is used.
Removing this plugin will render your placeholder image elements broken. Be sure to remove any on your pages prior to removal.
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert the “Classic Placeholder Image” element in the builder
What can I do with this plugin?
You can insert placeholder images. That’s it, that’s all.
Contributors & Developers
“Cornerstone Placeholder Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix PHP warning
- Fix critical error when deleting or disabling Pro theme or Cornerstone
- Fix HSL conversion issue with pure black
- Initial Public Version