CoinbarPay Payment Gateway
A simple and easy to use Payment Gateway plugin for Woocommerce that allows online merchants to accept crypto payments on their website.
The plugin is easy to install and integrates seamlessly with the Woocommerce platform.
It allows merchants to accept a wide range of popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
With Coinbar Pay, merchants can expand their payment options and attract a wider customer base by catering to the growing demand for crypto payments.
CoinbarPay Service activation
- Visit the Coinbar website and click on the “Register” button to register as a new account.
- Fill in the registration form with your business information and create a password for your account.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “KYC Verification” section, choice business account type and upload the necessary documents for verification (Company registration, ID, etc).
- Wait for the verification process to be completed. It can take few minutes or may take up to 24h depending on the verification load.
- Once your account is verified, navigate to the “Business Panel” section and activate the Coinbar Pay service.
- Obtain your API key and secret key in Coinbar Pay Service panel.
- Use the obtained keys in the Coinbar Pay plugin settings to complete the integration.
Plugin Install & Configuration
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Woocommerce settings page, and click on the “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Click on the “Coinbar Pay” option to configure the plugin.
- Enter your Coinbar Pay API key and configure other settings as needed.
- Save changes and start accepting crypto payments on your website.
Available Payment Methods
The CoinbarPay Payment Gateway plugin allows for both on-chain and off-chain types of payments. This means that users have the option to use their private wallet or the Coinbar wallet for transactions.
The Coinbar wallet is an account on the Coinbar Exchange Platform that allows users to hold, trade, deposit, withdraw, and pay with their preferred coin.
* When using a private wallet, after the checkout process, the user is prompted to confirm the final payment price, choose a cryptocurrency to pay with, and confirm the payment request. This generates a QR code for the user to scan and use their private wallet as the payment source.
* When using the Coinbar Wallet, the user will need to log in to the system and use funds that have been previously deposited.
CoinbarPay is available for Store Owners and Merchants in :
* Czech Republic
* United Kingdom
.. and more will be added.
Plugin service fees
For more informations about the service fees and available promotions check out to https://pay.coinbar.io/
User Customer fees
- Using own private wallet will means the fees are calculated by the coin blockchain and may changes very often.
- Using coinbar account wallet is free and does not have a payment fee.
This plugin uses some dependencies as :
* Adamantic Crypto Payments PHP SDK (MIT License):
Convenience library that defines key roles for the integration of
crypto payment gateways in PHP applications.
* Coinbar Pay PHP Plugin SDK (LGPL3 license):
Pure PHP implementation of the integration with Coinbar Pay (can be
used as-is in PHP back-ends, or as a base for e-commerce plug-ins).
* Brick\Math (MIT License):
A PHP library to work with arbitrary precision numbers.
* PHP Dotenv – vlucas (BSD License):
Library to automatically fetch specific configuration files (.env)
and to map them to environment variables.
* PHPOption (Apache 2.0 License):
Implementation of the “Option” type (a type that can hold
a value or nothing, and act consequently) for PHP.
* Result-Type – GrahamCampbell (BSD License):
Implementation of the “Result” type (a type that can hold both a
result code – OK/KO/… – and a return value) for PHP.
* Symfony Polyfills for ctype, mbstring, php80 (MIT License):
These library provide fall-back PHP implementations of features that
are essential for the proper functioning of the software when they are
not available in the user’s environment.
This plugin was developed by Adamantic.io Developer Team.
- Coinbar Pay homepage : https://pay.coinbar.io
- For more informations about Coinbar company, please go https://coinbar.io
- Plugins source : https://github.com/coinbardevelop/coinbarpay-payment-gateway-plugin
- Developers Team : https://github.com/adamantic-io
- Detailed documentation: https://docs.coinbar.io
For support, please visit the Coinbar Pay website or contact us at email@example.com.
Where to find more informations ?
Please visit https://coinbar.io or https://pay.coinbar.io for FAQ pages.
Contributors & Developers
“CoinbarPay Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CoinbarPay Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release.