Simple, lighweight multi-styles citation plugin. Only CSS, no JS required! Help your visitors cite your texts: APA, MLA, Harvard, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE citation guides. Insert shortcode [citationic] in your texts.
- Simple & lightweight
- No JS required, tabs made by CSS
- Works in all major browsers
- Just use shortode [citationic]
- Click here and look at the right sidebar
Only English language supported.
- Upload the
citationicfolder to the
- Activate the Cite plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ dashboard.
- Add to any page using shortcode
How I can use citationic?
Now you can use citationic only by shortcode: add to any page or widget [citationic]
Contributors & Developers
“Cite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Cite” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Cite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release