This is an official CHIP plugin for WooCommerce.
CHIP is a comprehensive Digital Finance Platform specifically designed to support and empower Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We provide a suite of solutions encompassing payment collection, expense management, risk mitigation, and treasury management.
Our aim is to help businesses streamline their financial processes, reduce
operational complexity, and drive growth.
With CHIP, you gain a financial partner committed to simplifying, digitizing, and enhancing your financial operations for ultimate success.
This plugin will enable your WooCommerce site to be integrated with CHIP as per documented in API Documentation.
The plugins do includes support for WooCommerce Subscription products.
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CHIP for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where is the Brand ID and Secret Key located?
Brand ID and Secret Key available through our merchant dashboard.
Do I need to set public key for webhook?
Optional. You may set the public key for webhook to synchronize the card token availability.
Where can I find documentation?
You can visit our API documentation for your reference.
What CHIP API services used in this plugin?
This plugin rely on CHIP API (WC_CHIP_ROOT_URL) as follows:
- This is for getting available payment method specific to your account
- This is for accepting payment
- This is for getting payment status from CHIP
- This is for refunding payment
- This is for charging payment with token
- This is for deleting card token
- This is for creating clients in CHIP
- This is for getting client in CHIP with email
- This to get client and patch client information
How to clone CHIP for WooCommerce?
Create new class and extend WC_Gateway_Chip or WC_Gateway_Chip_Subscription with own class.
Then, hook it with filter woocommerce_payment_gateways and pass the method own class name to it.
You may refer to includes/clone-wc-gateway-chip.php file for example.
How to remove the additional payment method?
Create a PHP constant in your wp-config.php file with the following code:
define( 'DISABLE_CLONE_WC_GATEWAY_CHIP' , true );
Contributors & Developers
“CHIP for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Added – Introduce alternative payment journey for unpaid order
* Added – Maestro logo option for international payment method support
* Fixed – Syntax error on preauthorize action when X Signature is failed
* Fixed – Issue with cardholder name input in mobile view
* Added – Add platform value for add_payment_method and process_payment_method_change
* Added – Add order note for mentioning token id for easier troubleshooting
* Added – Automatically delete invalid token
* Added – Ensure empty cart will be prefilled with generic product name
* Added – Add logo without CHIP logo.
* Changed – Change Choose an option to Choose your bank based on community feedback
* Changed – Order note will be stored first before woocommerce order status change
* Fixed – Performance improvement for FPX bypass page status check.
* Fixed – Ensure bypass chip payment page works without maestro option.
* Fixed – Fix checkout issue with CheckoutWC