CartStack combines multi-channel abandoned cart remarketing with on-site conversion tools to help you drive new sales automatically… without having to drive any new traffic!
Recovery campaigns like cart abandonment emails, browse abandonment emails, SMS text message reminders, and browser push notifications are perfectly timed & personalized to help you recover around 20% of lost sales. Meanwhile, on-site conversion tools use exit intent technology and real-time form field tracking to display on-site messages, capture leads and boost your conversion rate in real-time.
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Browse Abandonment Emails
- Abandoned Cart SMS Text Messages
- Abandoned Cart Push Notifications
- Browse Abandonment Push Notifications
- Abandoned Tab Notifications
- Early Email Capture
- A/B Split Testing
- On-Page Exit Intent Messages
- Conversion Nudge Messages
- Zapier Connection
- Much more…
Sign up for a free 14 day trial, and if your campaign doesn’t recover at least $1,000 in the first 14 days you can keep using CartStack for free until it does. What do you have to lose?
- Email us at email@example.com
- Check out our knowledgebase at http://help.cartstack.com
Give us a call at 888-363-3647 x1
Installation should take less than 5 minutes.
Basic installation steps:
- Upload the “CartStack” plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > CartStack to configure basic settings
- Get your unique Site ID in your CartStack account (https://admin.cartstack.com/setup/)
For more detailed instructions (with screenshots) visit our help article – http://help.cartstack.com/article/84-woocommerce.
What is CartStack?
CartStack brings customers back to your site by monitoring when they abandon your website, and sending them real-time, conversion-focused emails, SMS & push notifications to persuade them to finalize their purchase. It’s the most powerful cart abandonment tool around!
How does it work?
Simple. You sign-up for our 14 day free trial, add the plugin to your WooCommerce store, pick an email template and then sit back and recover lost orders automatically.
What are typical results?
Our typical customer sees a 15 to 20 times return (eg: spend $100 and recover $1,500 – $2,000 in what would have been lost revenue). In fact, if you don’t see a 10x return during the trial, we’ll give you an extra month at no charge.
What is the $1000 Recovered Revenue Guarantee?
If your campaign doesn’t recover at least $1,000 in the first 14 days you can keep using our solution for free until it does. What do you have to lose?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CartStack for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CartStack for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed minor bug around product name.
- Updated help docs and link.
- Fixed product description for cart items.
- Fixed minor bugs and updated settings page UI.
- First version.