Captchelfie – Captcha by Selfie
Captchelfie (Captcha by Selfie) conducts human check by detecting face on selfie.
It’s more convenient and more secure than standard captcha, although if cooperates with other captcha is present.
Captchelfie supports all WP forms, and contact forms from third parties.
After Captchelfie is passed, visitors can share selfies (linked to you website) in all popular social networks, helping you to gain popularity.
Well, see for yourself =)
* Contact Form
* Login Form
* Captchelfie is more convenient and more secure than standard captcha.
* Cooperates with most popular standard captchas (if present).
* Compatible with mobile browsers.
* Allow users to share selfie in all major social networks, promoting your website in the process.
* Works with all standard WordPress forms (Register, Login, Password Reset, Comment).
* Serves most popular “Contact us” forms.
* Configurable, although standard settings will work for all installations.
* This is cool high-tech biometric stuff =)
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Captchelfie, and click to install. You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu
- Configure the plugin ( you may need to get Application Key – it’s free and takes about 5 minutes )
- Which standard captchas are supported ?
1.Captcha by BestWebSoft
1.Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft.
Working on others
- Which contact forms are supported ?
1.Contact Form by BestWebSoft.
Working on others
- How does Captchelfie detect faces ?
It uses cloud biometric services, you will need an application key from api.bio, it’s free.
- How to get api.bio application key?
It’s free and takes about 5 minutes: Get Application Key
- Does Captchelfie work on mobile devices ?
Yes it does.
- Is Captchelfie available in foreign languages?
Right now Captchelfie has been translated into Russian. Feel free to translate it with Loco Translator, and let us know – we will gladly include your translation into the package.
- More Information
For more information, feel free to visit the plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Captchelfie – Captcha by Selfie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Captchelfie – Captcha by Selfie” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.0.6 – 20.06.2016
Minor errors JS fixed.
V1.0.5 – 14.06.2016
Before sharing images are resized on the fly – better for most social platforms.
Minor errors fixed.
V1.0.4 – 09.06.2016
Admin interface:Pictures of captchelfiers open in new window when clicked
Ajax loading shown when picture saves
Smart social share handling (login pages when shared do soft jump to the front page)
V1.0.3 – 08.06.2016
Fixed non-linux path, tested on IIS
Improved localization handling. Using standard API.BIO JS client v. 0.0.2
V1.0.2 – 05.06.2016
Better picture handling
V1.0.1 – 03.06.2016
Added social capability – sharing selfies
V1.0.0 – 01.06.2016
Initial public release