BORICA Payments works by redirecting customers to BORICA payment page where they enter their card details.
To use this payment option, you need to have a virtual POS terminal.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for BORICA Payments
- Click on ‘Install Now’ button to install BORICA Payments
- Activate the plugin by clicking on ‘Activate Plugin’
- Once the plugin is activated it is visible under menu Installed Plugins
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > BORICA Payments. By clicking on BORICA Payments you can start to configure the payment method.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BORICA Payments by BORICA AD” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- improvement for the visualization of the pay button
- fix for refunding in different currencies and bug fixing
- BORICA Payments First Release