Free WordPress Calendar Plug-in integrated with Smoobu`s API
Bookingflow offers you an amazing WordPress calendar Plugin integrated with Smoobu. Our calendar is fully customizable and offers you almost unlimited options to meet your design needs. You can select from numerous colors for the all areas of your calendar and you can show up to 9 months on one page.
This Plugin comes with a very easy to use WordPress Dashboard. Once set up and installed into your WordPress site you don’t have to maintain it again – Smoobu will do the work for you.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- bookingflow Smoobu for WP
To install this Plugin please follow:
- Please install the „Smoobu Calendar Plugin“ in your WordPress Dashboard under Plugins
- Please enter the Smoobu API Key to the plugin – you will find it under Smoobu > Settings > for developers
- Please copy the Webhook URL which you can find in the plugin – enter it under Smoobu > Settings > for developers
- Your calendar shall now synchronize automatically – if not please press once the „synchronize“ button
Have fun and enjoy your beautiful calendar.
How to get started?
- Download and install the plugin.
- Go to Smoobu Calendar -> General Settings in the left menu.
- Fill your API Key and click Save Changes
- You now can add the calendar as a widget, Gutenberg block or a shortcode.
Where can I find a shortcode for my properties?
You can find all your properties and shortcodes in Smoobu Calendar -> My Properties in the left menu.
I have a question that is not answered!
You can access an extended FAQ section upon installation. It will be available in Smoobu Calendar -> FAQ in the left menu. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact us.
Contributors & Developers
“bookingflow Smoobu for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed undefined indexes and variables notices.
- The first stable version of the plugin.