This plugin add some functionalities to the Oxygen Editor.
- Oxygen Structure opened by default on editor loads.
- Back to templates/pages menu in dropdown menu.
- Display the current template/page name you are editing.
- Some editor UI improvements.
There are no settings for the plugin. Just install it.
Note: if you are running Oxygen version 3.9 or below, you should use BEFO v1.1.
better editor for oxygen from within your WordPress plugins Add New page and install.
- Click on the
Downloadbutton to download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
better-editor-for-oxygenfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Better Editor for Oxygen” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Total revision of the plugin.
- Compatibility with Oxygen v4.
- Fixed some css issues.