A simple and powerful plugin to control your WordPress site’s background. The plugin changes background color/image of the tag. The plugin comes with a butil-in image uploading script.
So your background images live inside the plugin and you don’t have to use WordPress “media handler”.
- Image uploading
- Archive with unlimited images
- Url/link background image
- Full CSS-control (repeat, fixed, positioning)
- Color validation of hex-color values set to background-color.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If prompted – chmod the image directory inside
background-controlto allow file uploads.
- Is there any FAQ yet?
Contributors & Developers
“Background Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Background Control” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- One directory, for smarter installation.
- Fixed backwards compability to version 2.0.
- First public release