This plugin helps you to have a best wordpress site.
Features of the plugin include speedup wordpress, remove Emoji and dashboard icon, remove jquery migrate, remove woocommerce fragment, remove yoast comment, changing fonts, and more.
Also you can remove classic-themes.min.css file added since wordpress 6.1 .
It will also be added to the plugin in the near future
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Avan Utilities > configure any available options > save settings
How to configure the plugin?
- Plugin settings are simple and easy to do. Just enter the Avan Utilities settings section from the WordPress dashboard, and after changing the available options, click Save Settings.
Are your plugin features limited?
- No, but more features and options will be added in future versions of the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Avan Utilities” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Avan Utilities” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Avan Utilities” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
5.0 – 2023-04-09
- ADD: Disable plugins update check
- ADD: Disable themes update check
- ADD: Remove wordpress version
- ADD: Remove Global styles
- ADD: Remove wordpress admin bar
- Change: some plugin style
- Change: reload for save settings to ajax save settings
4.5 – 2023/03/04
- Add: 3 more shortcodes
- Fix: display all short codes at the top of the article (your report)
4.0 – 2023-02-28
- Add short code creator section with the ability to create three short codes with different content
3.0 – 2023-02-15
- Plugin recoding
- Changing the user interface
- Improved work with the plugin
- Increase the security of the plugin
- Segmentation of optimization parts
2.0 – 2022-11-11
- Add the ability to remove the “classic-themes.min.css” file that was added from WordPress 6.1
1.5 – 2022-10-30
- Fix some css code issue
- Add ability to remove woocommerce fragment
- Add ability to remove Querystring from script and style
- Add ability to remove Shortlink Tag
- Add ability to remove Yoast seo comments in header
- Add ability to limit post revision number
1.0 – 2021-10-23
- First Release